Barnum High School
Principal’s Newsletter – October 15-21
- Thank you to everyone who helped make Homecoming week a success!
- The NASC Edcamp is scheduled for October 17. This year the event will be hosted by Willow River. A bus will pick up at Barnum High School at 7:55 on Wednesday morning.
- Lunch on Wednesday will be on your own and we will be viewing the documentary Most Likely to Succeed. This will be showing in the BHS auditorium and will start at 1:00 with some organized discussion after.
- I have a law conference tomorrow. I will be available via cell phone and email.
- I hope you have a great long weekend!
- Standards can be found on the MDE Standards Website. I have one school's example of essential standards and will send them to you in an email.
- Please share video and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a great way to show the community all the great things you do at BHS. If you are a Twitter user, use #barnumbombers and #nascmn.
2018-2019 School Norms
- Be fully present while limiting distractions
- Respectfully acknowledge and appreciate colleagues’ different perspectives and skills
- Be professional and positive in both verbal and nonverbal communication
- Be accountable and responsible for individual roles
- Be prepared and on time
- Have the discussions before decisions are made
Meetings this Week
Tuesday - AM - CST Meeting